Tuesday, June 1, 2010

An "Easy-does-it" Easter

I can't believe that I am finally to April catching up on blogging! Yeah! I could have skipped blogging this one altogether but wanted to remember the fake smiles on everyone seeing their Easter basket! I guess the Easter bunny is getting old and the economy is scary for him too!:) We tried to have a nice, easy going week-end just focusing on LDS General Conference and Jesus Christ. I am SO proud of the kids for taking notes and actually listening to the messages! It is so fun to see your kids grow up, learn and progress!
The pinnacle of our egg adventures this season was the boys "egg-heads" which were done in their school class. We loved how well the grass hair grew. Their teacher even let them do a "pinkalicious" one for Kenz. I think hers needed more water:). Happy Be-lated Easter!

No comments: