Friday, December 31, 2010

Blake Powers!

You know how I like to name drop! Get this, my Brother in law is famous! He has his own mentalism/hypnotist show! Check him out on-line or in the papers for show times as his shows are still going strong even though I am posting this like 8 months later:).
The show was so fun but I said I would only come if he didn't make me go on stage!
Some of my family members "took one for the team" (me) and provided a hilarious show!
Blake's assistant or intro act had Kimi picking a certain card number etc...
Blake (don't worry I will never tell your other name:) did a great job on stage!
Entertainment...
Matt could also do a show by himself!
Lots of fun scenarios introduced...
Everyone who was roped in!
Julie, Kimi and Matt showing us their moves!
More action!
I think we had Thriller or something going here...so funny!
Wrapping it up...
Final moves
More Thriller moves
More!
Work it Julie!
"Bringing them back" and then taking the final bow! Great show! Way to follow your dream Blake!! XO

No comments: