Sunday, May 25, 2008

2008 Year in Review





December 29, 2007 marked 15 years of marriage for us. Life was just "too busy" at our 5 and 10 year anniversaries, so by 15 years, we decided it was time to go somewhere special! In January 2008, we took our first cruise to the western carribean. My brother Jon and his wife Cami were also ready to celebrate their anniversary and his MBA graduation. They are experienced cruisers and booked us on the modern-day Titanic (Royal Carribean's Liberty of the Seas). It was such a fun experience and the water was just like you hear about (crystal clear aqua-marine). In the words of my Mom, "Girls!!! It was gorgeous...just beautiful!" Our ports were Labadee, Haiti, Montego Bay Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel, Mexico. Thanks to my Mom and sisters for tending, we were able to enjoy a week of pure relaxation, exquisite food, fun entertainment and best of all...get out of the cold! It was a bit of heaven on earth!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

How fun! I'm so glad you could go. The "flow rider" looked so fun. You guys are brave to try it. I think I would be like the guy on America's Funniest Videos and totally drowned.