Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Easter March 2008


Easter is always so much fun! Each year we look forward to the egg hunt with the Dimonds. We also try to dye eggs and see who can come up with the best "camo" colored egg. Easter Sunday is another way of saying "let's match our clothes!" :) This year we had the opportunity of presenting a family home evening to a local rest home a few days before Easter. We presented one of our favorite stories about Christ. Each plastic egg has a summary of events that occurred in his life. It was a GREAT experience for our family!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Cute pic you guys! I do so love all the matchy matchy. I also love your new blog layout. Look at you go. You are a pro. I still have the plain jane thing goin' on over at my blog. :)

Toni said...

I love all of your posts. It's so fun to see what your cute family has been up to. Thanks for sharing them.