Friday, August 20, 2010

Ready Or Not...Here We GO!

This post will of course be out of chronological order, but just had to report that ready or not, our YW days are over! (Hopefully you can zoom in on our President in this camp picture holding the mormon-ad sign saying "Ready or Not.") Our Presidency was released on Sunday following the departure/move of our YW President a few weeks ago. It was so depressing with her gone that I am glad they released the rest of us too as it was not the same without her. My mind is finally "gearing down" as it was in over-drive for 2 years, 24/7, thinking about these fabulous girls and everything that goes along with this inspired program! I managed to gain 10 pounds from the "cortisol producing factors" of this calling but wouldn't trade the amazing experience, relationships, and period of spiritual growth for anything! I guess one positive outcome of the release is that I will know have Wednesday nights to catch up our blog! Maah-waah!! Love ya YW and YW leaders! Off to Primary I go! I will miss you!

2 comments:

Toni said...

Good luck with your new calling. I am sure you will be missed in YW.

grandma gus said...

Well done young lady......I know that you gave it your ALL!!!!
The girls were lucky to have you, especially Mikelle!!!!