Saturday, April 30, 2011

BFF Drive-Thru

The Gandolas, our BFF's who have moved to California, were passing through Utah last fall.(Only Heidi was here). I was so excited to meet them in Sandy parking lot as they passed through so I could at least say Hi and give her a hug for a minute in person! There is something about that friend that has been there through it all for you! When we lived right by each other, we shared daily chats, school carpools, venting, YW ideas, trips to the park with the kids, took turns buying the "diet soda" for the day:) ETC! Those were some hard/exhausting days when our kids were smaller and I think I would have died some days not having her friendship!
Here she is with her twin sister! I remember coming to her house one day to drop something off and started to talk to her sister thinking it was her (as I had never previously met her twin)! It was SO funny as I had NO idea they were that identical!
Love ya Heidi!

No comments: