Thursday, April 28, 2011

Gustafson Reunion

We met with some of the Gus side of the family on September 11, 2010 at Layton Park. It was so fun to see our cousins again as time has flown and we have all grown up! I missed a few people in pictures...I will have to shoot faster next time! It was great to see y'all!
Lexie & Mikelle always ready with their pose!

Cute Sara & boys!

Tanner has surpassed his Mom in height!

Aaron & Sheri and their blondie babies!:)

Kyle & Alicia with their 4 girls!

Kenz & Iz!

Julie & Nate!

I don't even know if Preston & Linnea know that we affectionately call them "P &L" but we have loved our time with P & L though the years! They always put so much time and effort into the family Christmas Eve gatherings at their home when we were all growing up! Lots of fond memories!

Me & Cami!

The Dopp crew! Izzy was not in the mood for me as she was ready to go!

Little Aidan also does not care for my picture taking and tries to give me a hard time by looking away! Cami was able to turn and get him to look! He is so darn cute that you can't be mad!:)

Can't resist the girls and their poses!

Cute!

What would we do without sisters?

Me & Kenz! Steve had to leave early before we got his picture:)!

The boys stopped playing just long enough for me to take their picture...

...and then they were right back "at it"...tackling, wrestling etc...

"You are going down!"

"No way dude--YOU are going down!"

Looks like Cameron wins this one!

As my Mom would say...everything ended way too soon! It was great to reunite though! Until next year...

2 comments:

Toni said...

Great pictures. Although passing Annissa in height doesn't take much (:

Lexie said...

Way cute. I love the flash backs.