Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Jen-nay!!

I just wanted to wish my sister Jennie a Happy B-day today! I wish I could post on everyone's b-day but we had to do a special shout-out for the one who got us all blogging! We rolled our eyes for a year wondering "how she had time" to keep up on a blog and then once our family all started, we wonder how we ever got along without blogging:). We have all been able to keep in better touch with each other and feel like we are not missing out on each others' lives when we don't talk on the phone or see each other in person for a several weeks etc.
She is like the iphone or Blackberry in our family where I am still the brick cell phone some days:). She keeps us all hoppin in a good way and we appreciate her energy and leadership. When her kids are all grown, I can see her leading a company or having a major church leadership position (General YW President etc.) as she is just the bomb that way!
She showed us the trick of scheduling your posts for different days--so we posted everyday this week-- all in her honor!
She (and Julie) have got our family on the right track trying to eat better and making healthier choices for food at family gatherings (where we all lose control with portions and treats:). She & Ryan have shown us what it is like to set healthy goals and accomplish them. I love her drive and determination in all she does! Whether it is with her kids and family or with siblings and friends, she is always right on top of every detail and looks out for every person!
We love ya Jennie!!
Happy Birthday to a wonderful Sister!!

3 comments:

mama fish said...

Thanks for the tribute. We all second that! Happy b-day Jen!

Jennie said...

Wow! What a surprise. I am finally back to the bloggin world after Ryan was able to save our computer following our crash. Thanks for the shout out and happy birthday wishes. You are too kind! I hope you realize that everything you said about me is a "right back at 'cha" for you. We think you are the best! Love ya tons!

grandma gus said...

Jennie........hope you had a great BD.....And I love the suit!!!!
Very nice choice!!!! HA!