Friday, March 20, 2009

65 Years to the day! Happy B-day Dad!

Today is Dad's/Grandpa Gus's B-day! We officially celebrated last Sunday at my bro's & sil's fun new house! For the full birthday boy scoop on my awesome dad, check out my sister's tribute to him on her blog: enjoyingajourney@blogspot.com (Thanks Jen!) We all love Dad and hope he had a wonderful day!
I know all the cousins had a ball with each other! Thanks Jon & Cami for hosting!

The tramp was the hit!
Kennedy & cousins watch as Mikelle practices her back handspring with Kimi!
Kimi & Aiden with one of the other hits of the night...Annissa's Rocky Road brownies. I made them for dinner group this week and haven't even bothered to step on the scale for a few days! I believe the recipe is now on her blog: whitehousewhippersnappers@blogspot.com
Very Yummy!!
Mikelle's years of trying to get her back-handspring come together in minutes with Kimi giving a few more pointers! Thank you so much!! Yeah!!

Good Job!!


The whole night was perfect!
Happy b-day Dad!
We love ya Gus's!

1 comment:

Toni said...

I love doing gymnastics on the trampoline. I could never do a back flip (no hands) on the ground, but I loved doing them on the tramp.