Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hot Mama Dancers

Our mama dance class recital was in May. We were able to have it at the new Rec. Center this year which was so nice! Our teacher and BFF Lacy added a hip hop combo to our dances to perform this year. Here we all are trying to be "the bomb-diggity mamas."

Here is one of our "across the floor" combos.

We do jazz and lyrical "full length" dances as well.

Ow! Mamas!

When Lacy told us we were doing a hip hop combo this year, I was bummed out as my body moves in sharp moves and some of hip hop is more awkward for me. It turned out to be my favorite dance! I tried to get into it by searching all over town for the "gold bling" to spice it up. Thank goodness for Steve's cousin's store "Plato's Closet" who at least had some gold bling to choose from!


The start to our Jazz dance! We will never forget this one! (Inside joke: a sit, a sit, a sit-pop sit).

At least 2 of the moms were pregnant this year! I love how Shandi always dances up until right before she delivers!

My fat-girl bling!

Me and Lacy! How long has it been- 10 or 11 years of DansAgain? She always reminds me I was her first call from her ad in the city newsletter! Now she has like 6 classes and 50 dancers! We were meant to be dance BFF's!

2 comments:

SusGus said...

I'm totally impressed with the height on that kick! Wowie! Looks like a lot of fun too.

Toni said...

Way to go Hot Mamas. Looks like a lot of fun.