Friday, November 5, 2010

Sisters Scrap Book Weekend-Spring Edition

I am finally blogging our sisters scrapbook weekend from April. We were able to get away to Park City. My sister Jennie always finds us some fun places to stay that will fit all of us and our budgets!
The treat table! Ya..the soy nuts sat there all weekend! We are more into the chocolate.
My sister's baby came this time as he was still under the age limit to qualify!
Bath after dinner!
Getting dried off.
Pics of me and Jennie out on the deck. Loved the view and surroundings!
Hot Mama!
Catching up with Kimi!
Jen & Tracen
Relaxing in the hot tub.
Catching up while relaxing.
We each take a turn cooking meals. We all loved Annissa's kabobs and had to steal her marinating recipe!
I loved taking walks in the crisp air and beautiful area.
It was a fun weekend reading book group assignments, watching DVD's, hitting the outlets, and enjoying each other's company. I had to get some pics of the condo when we were on our way out.




At lots of SBW's, I will "sacrifice" and take the pull-out couches etc...so this time, the sisters insisted I take the private room and bathroom. It was so heavenly to have the peace and quiet! Thanks gals!

Until next scrap-book weekend...

1 comment:

Lexie said...

Hope you guys are having fun!