Sunday, June 8, 2008

Life is too short to ALWAYS wear a pony-tail!




I decided that I couldn't do another day wearing my 30-second slicked back pony-tail, so I called on my sister and beloved hair-dresser Julie to help "shake things up a bit" for summer! I have let the pressures of life cloud my ability to spend time on myself, so I am taking the first step by at least getting a "5-minute-do" for starters! Mikelle also felt the need to "lighten up" for summer and had Jules cut 3-4 inches of her gorgeous locks. We both had a great night talking to Julie and then came home for a photo-shoot with ourselves:) (I highly recommend sticking your neck out like a crane to beautifully erase 3 double chins!) Thanks for all you do Jule!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I LOVE your new hair cut. So cute!

mama fish said...

Okay, all ugly pics of me need to be cleared with me first, as that one is a doozy! I do luv, luv the bangs and the cut. It looks great on you. We love you guy's and way to update all posts at once. Thats the way to do it!!!