Saturday, June 7, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

Yeah! The one day of the year where you feel like you are "da bomb." Everyone appreciates you and everything you do! Steve and the kids gave me a cute card that reads:

You're thoughtful, smart and nice
and share the best advice.

You give lots of rides,
and cook and clean besides...

You're there to lend an ear
as well as dry a tear.

You pick up socks and shorts,
and cheer while watching sports.

You tend to wounded knees
and notice every sneeze.

You're a mother, wife, and friend
on whom we can depend.

You work while others rest
Face it, you're the best!

I thought it was so sweet (and couldn't have said it better myself:) J/K!:)
I have the best husband and kids. They pampered me to death with all of the meals that day, cards, flowers, chocolates, $$, gifts from their school classes, notes etc.! Thanks so much!!

Happy Mother's Day everyone!!!

No comments: