Sunday, July 20, 2008

Good Things Utah!

Ever since the Gus girls started going to GTU as part of our scrapbook weekend, Mikelle has been asking when she can go! She has asked for a couple of years now-so we just finally found a time and went! We got the front row this time! It was so fun! I love Mike McKay and think he does a great job with the studio audience, keeping us all informed of what to do and how loud to clap etc.:)
It was a fun treat to run in to the Jensens from Kaysville there. I went to high school with Amy and it was her Mom's 65th b-day. They were all celebrating with her. I just snapped a quick pic of their group!
It is always fun to meet the "girls" after the show and take pictures. Angie said to me, "how do I know you?" I explained that we were frequent fliers there and were last there on PJ Day with my sisters. Pretty soon we will all be going to Nicea's for lunch and then up to Reagan's for a quick horse ride:) It was fun to be there with a guest host there. She is also an RN. I thought she did a great job.
Now Mikelle can never say I didn't do anything for her! Grandma Gus recorded us on video and of course we had to Tivo ourselves! It was a fun morning out together!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

So fun you two! Annalee... I love the outfit. Love the shirt, love the necklace, love the look.... love, love, love. (sorry, another movie line - my best friend's wedding, the gay friend when he meets the mother in law. ) :)

Melanie said...

I watched you guys! It was fun to see you on tv! I am an avid GTU watcher... :)