Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I (Mikelle) have been tagged!

What I was doing 10 years ago:
I was 1 year old. CAn't really think of anything else!

What I was doing 5 years ago:
I was going into first grade! My teacher was Mrs. Drake. She was a great teacher!
I was 5 years old. Cameron and Christian were 3 years old. They were so CUTE!!

What I was doing 1 year ago:
I was 10 years old. I was in 4th grade and my teacher was Mr. Jacob. He was my Favorite teacher so far, I think! In the summer we got season passes to Seven Peaks! That was really fun. My favorite thing there was all of the slides.

What I was doing yesterday:
It was a Tuesday and I was playing with my friend Madison, going over to my neighbors house to do night games and fireworks, getting packed for our little trip. And that is really all I did!

5 favorite snacks:
-oreo's
-nature valley bars
-chocolate
-strawberries
-gatorade

5 favorite books:
-babysitting wars
-drama queen
-among the hidden
-peter and the star catchers (haven't finished it yet)
-book of mormon/the friend

5 places to run away to:
-hawaii
-california
-my bedroom
-outside
- lagoon

5 things I hate:
-most of the time my brothers
-getting sick
-yard work--but my dad usually does that-thanks dad:)
-homework
-bad words

5 things I enjoy:
-my friends
- my family
-shopping
-going on trips
-summer/sleeping in

5 favorite t.v shows:
-Suite Life of Zack and Cody
-Jon and Kate + 8
-iCarly
-trading spaces
-American Idol

5 people I tag:
-Emily
-Emma
-Lexie Dopp
-Annalee (mom)
-Michele



1 comment:

Emily said...

You guys should add more to your blog! I love looking at it! -EMily