Friday, July 11, 2008

Lewis & Dimond

Mikelle has such a great time with her friend Emily. She is the one who told Mikelle about the triathalon etc. She is such a great girl and we are so glad they found each other! Their family always has Mikelle over to play and then she ends up eating dinner with them alot:), so to try to start to pay Emily back, we took her to Lagoon with us. Here they are with the boys at the Lagoona Beach.
We kind of forgot about taking more pictures until we left, so here they are in the parking lot by one of my favorite rides "Old Whitey" roller-coaster. I watch the news everyday so I can see who the lucky coaster cart was to go off the top of that thing! I know they inspect and fix things if needed everyday, but it still gives you the thrill of knowing you could be the lucky car when you ride it!
Our attempt at trying to get the ride "WICKED" in the background. Nice try! Too dark!
Close up of the two cuties!
Until next time, keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times, hold on tight and HAVE FUN! Thanks Emily for being such a great person and friend for Mikelle!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

All I can say is that you have it all wrong! Mikelle is the great one. She is always so happy and kind. I would not have very much fun in life if Mikelle was not there. Thanks Mikelle so much for being such a great friend! I always feel so comfterbal around your family! Thanks for being so kind to me. Thanks Analee for taking me! I had a blast. You guys are all great friends!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
-Emily