Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wicked cousins!!!

We have been trying to get our $$ worth on our Lagoon Season passes this summer, so I told my siblings when we would be there so we could try and do a few rides together. We were able to meet up with Jen & kids this past week and also saw Julie and her family there. Although everyone is not old enough to ride "WICKED," the kiddie rides are pretty fun for now!
I am loving this summer with "my babies!" They are growing up and are so fun to hang out with! I have tried to share fun memories from my childhood there (like skee-ball, jet-star, etc.) I am so disappointed the shooting gallery at Pioneer Village isn't there anymore as well as the slides in the Fun House and the paddle boats! Can you tell we had a blast there growing up? The kids love to stay until it closes at 10:00 p.m. and then crash on the way home.
They run all day and then are exhausted!
What a fun time we are having this summer and cousins just make it that much more fun! (We thought it was so funny that Izzy and Kennedy kept wanting to ride in each others strollers:) Oh oh those summer nights!

2 comments:

Toni said...

It's so great that your kids get to spend so much time with their cousins.

Jennie said...

Thanks for such a fun night. I showed the pics to J and explained that it was okay to smile when people take your pic. :)