Monday, August 18, 2008

Aidan's Blessing

At first I thought I posted the pictures out of order again, but looking at the chocolate strawberries I tried to do for Aidan's blessing luncheon, I realized that the dessert deserves a top billing. Aidan will soon come to see that chocolate is almost as important as life itself!
Julie and Hayden at the luncheon.
Jennie and Collin after lunch!
Me trying to be as cute as my siblings & family!
Matt & Kimi looking hot as usual!
Jon & Cami did a great job with a yummy Hawaiian Haystack luncheon! It was so fun to be in their new home!
Izzy & Lexie looking darling in their matching dresses!
Grandma Gus has been hard at work on a quilt for Aidan.
Annissa, Cami & Mom pose for me!
Kennedy & Steve looked so cute before we went up for the blessing; I had to snap a quick picture.

The ever growing Gus family!
More luncheon action!
The guest of honor enjoyed sleeping through the whole gathering! He is so cute!! Jon gave him a beautiful blessing. We loved visiting their ward.
This picture reminds me of a quote: Making the decision to have a child--it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body--Elizabeth Stone. Aidan is so precious!
It was so fun to visit with Cami's family! They are all so sweet! Thanks for sharing her with us!!


No comments: