Friday, August 1, 2008

Ready or Not... We bopped to the Top!

This past Tuesday was opening night for High School Musical at the Capitol Theater in SLC. My sister-in-law Cami told us about getting tickets many months ago. The hype had kind of worn off for me but we all still had fun and it was a great show. The vocals were better than "the real Zac and Vanessa" and they all did a phenomenal job. I loved watching Steve observe all of the flawless and impeccably-timed scene changes. Things like the basket-balls dropping from the ceiling right on cue for "Get Your Head in the Game," were very spectacular. I can't believe they have been on tour for a year and SLC is their final stop. We didn't notice one bit of energy lacking (unlike myself who was dragging and face-puffy etc...can I blame it on the 1-2 bags of IV fluid from Same day Surgery the day before???...No unfortunately and obviously it wasn't a tummy tuck:)
We saw so many people we knew there. A gal from Utah Valley (where I used to work for 10 years) was there with her girls. Lots of people were there from our old ward. We were all balcony dwellers together. Fair seats-but least expensive!!
All cameras were off limits inside due to copyright etc. So here is one last shot to remember our night on the town! The music left us soarin...flyin....Way fun!

6 comments:

Toni said...

I've never seen the movies, but it sounds like your family had a good time.

Jennie said...

Same day surgery.... I'm tired, so maybe I missed it. What?

Kristin said...

Look how cute you guys are! Looks like a fun time together! You guys are always doing exciting things!

Lexie said...

mikelle told me all about it but seemed like it was fun!

Crazy Lees said...

Hey Girl! i found you! It was SO good to see you! What a beautiful family! I am so gled I will be able to keep in touch with you! Looks like you are about and doing lots of fun with the fam!

Jody and Dave Lindsay said...

What an awesome blog! You are so talented at everything you do. JODY