Friday, January 14, 2011

Bear Lake 2010 continued...

We tried to head to the lake on a few of the days there. We "pitched our tents" and let the fun begin! The water was actually fairly warm and so nice!
Cam's turn on the rented kayak (Thanks Jen & Ry)! All of the kids had a blast!
Tracen checking out the water and sand...
Annis-so smart to protect against the sun! I would have a few less brown spots on my face if I would be more diligent!
The water was beautiful!
Trying to take turns with the rafts...
Wait for us!
Oohh Darlie you are so cute!
Hayden posing for me!
I wish we would have applied the sunblock to everyone a few more times than this as Christian got fried!
Jon, Cami, & the Little Dutch Boy asleep! So cute!
Keeping warm when the wind kicked up a little!
Jen & Ryan!
Cute Collin!
The Porters!
The reason we are all living today:)...Grandma Gus! I think Grandpa was tending things "back at the ranch:)."
My FAVORITE PICTURE! Steve and mini-Steve!
Sweet little girls!
The un-official sand castle contest!
Looking good Christian!
Jackson went to town "dripping" this fortress around him, layer by layer! It was so impressive!
Kennedy! I just loved her in the life vest! She looked so cute!
Cameron having a ball creating "old-warty- monster-type skin" on his hands and feet with the sand!
Eeeewwww!
Showin off their "hot bods!" They deserve it as they are at the gym everyday while some of us are having "one more teaspoon of mini-chocolate chips with our breakfast:)!
Nate trying to catch a few "z's" but the sun is right in his eyes!
Hours of fun!
Matt posing for me!
The kids were so brave! I guess it helps with a life vest eh? We are not the best swimmers!
I was going to rent the family a boat so we could try water skiing but we were having so much fun just playing around in the rafts and talking that we thought we'd save that for another time! It was so fun to be at the lake and be together! There is still more to come!...

No comments: