Saturday, January 29, 2011

Let Freedom Ring!

I was on the phone, calling work tonight--going to ask them if they needed help at midnight (since we have later church and I don't teach tomorrow)--I quickly hung up when staffing didn't answer as I remembered I had a catch up date with Blogger! It's been another busy week with kids and obligations but I have got to keep my resolution to post everyday (or at least 30 a month:)! Here we are ...The 4th of July 2010!
More action at the Perry's pool up the road! They are so nice to have people over!
Loved the swim attire!
In-coming!
Cute Zonda!
Had to get one of Cam and his "gun show!"
Speaking of muscles...I couldn't help but snap a quick picture of Zonda's trainer and his wife (the blonde)! Oh--if I just didn't like those carbs!
Kenz and the tramp!
The sun starting to go down...which can only mean one thing...
Cul-de-sac of FIRE!
Everyone is looking up! Did someone get some "out of state" fireworks by accident:)?
The fountain-type ones are so pretty and fun to watch too!
The pyro-dads!
Everyone helps clean-up the street after the fun!
The boys continued their fun for the next several nights with a multi-night sleepover at our house with Zak!
They planned out how to tie fireworks together to cause a chain reaction for a longer firework show!
They did a great job even though we had to constantly remind them of safety:)!
Boys will be boys?
They had a blast catching up with Zak for a few days but were tired when it was over!
Happy 4th of July!

No comments: