Thursday, January 6, 2011

Yard Sale!

Our awesome neighbors with whom with share a driveway with asked if we wanted to do a yard sale together this past summer. We had never done one before but she is a pro-so we thought it would be fun (and clear out some of our stuff:).
We had to rope off our driveways so people wouldn't drive up.
Together we had quite the spread and people started coming before we even opened at 7:00 a.m. I was so excited as I kept thinking "what if nobody comes?"
We were able to downsize by selling a ping pong table, battery powered driving cars, a birdcage, decorations, clothes, costumes, etc etc.
Yeah! We made a couple of hundred bucks to use for the kids new school clothes! It was so fun!
I had to take a picture of our first customer! She bought my sister Julie's lamps and I was so pumped we had business! Maybe a new annual tradition?? We'll see...

No comments: