Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tucker's Baptism

Sweet cousin Tucker was baptized on July 3, 2010. It was even more memorable as it was his Dad's birthday as well! I almost tear up (no surprise:) when I see people dressed all in white! I love the heavenly/peaceful feeling that comes at baptisms or in the temple etc. when I am surrounded by "my brothers and sisters in the gospel!"
It was so fun to be there and experience this special milestone with him and our other family members! We are proud of you Tucker for following our Savior's example! Welcome to the newest member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!

1 comment:

Annissa said...

I am so glad that you got some good pictures, as the ones I took were not that great. I was running around like a crazy person that day! So thanks!