Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New School T-Shirts Unveiled!

I was at our first PTA Board Meeting yesterday and the PTA President held up the new t-shirts for this school year. They were designed by MIKELLE and her friend Laken. On the back they have the famous saying of their Principal, "Make it a great day..or not!" They also come in blue and short sleeve. The school kids had voted on which design to use this year and theirs won! We are excited to see them at back to school night. (Yes I had my camera there since Kennedy was on her way to 1st day of pre-school after the meeting:) Way to go Laken & Mikelle!! That is way cool!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

So cute Mikelle! Way to go! Uncle Ryan would certainly approve of the orange color choice. It's his fav. Annalee, Tracy Pherson says hi. She and I are doing PTA together. I just saw her at the hospitaltiy lunch - she is one of the chairs. She said to tell you Hi and that she loves ya - but don't we all!

Cami said...

Good job, Mikelle - that's awesome!

Crazy Lees said...

Of course you are invovled in the PTA! Locve hte shirts. What a sweet family. I love your bear!

mama fish said...

Mikelle, you are so creative. Congrats on being the winner! You left a comment on my blog, but I'm not invited to your's. Would you invite me, or is it a friend thing? I would love to see it.