Friday, September 12, 2008

Remembering 9/11...

I will never forget the morning of 9/11. The boys were babies and I had the 3 kids strapped in their high chair seats doing the "mass breakfast feeding" when I flipped on the TODAY show in the kitchen and saw the first building on fire. My jaw dropped and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was just in time to witness the 2nd plane crash into the WTC. I think everyone knew at that moment that it was terrorists instead of a possible horrible accident. Our lives (as Americans) have never been quite the same.
We love our great country and try to show our patriotism by lining the driveway/yard with flags.
Maybe we'll just have to get one big one to display instead:)
We are so lucky to have the freedoms we do!
We will never forget the horror of that day and will try to never take for granted our lives, liberty, and happiness! God Bless the USA!!

No comments: