Friday, September 12, 2008

Thrown to the Wolves!

Two new wolves ready to join the cub scout pack!
Make that three of us! I had no sooner asked the RS Ed Counselor to "think of me" if there were any VT Superviser positions open when little did I know there were already changes in the works for new callings! I am one of the new wolf den leaders! Since the boys come into the den in about a month, Sister Wardell didn't mind if the boys start now. We have got some awesome guys. It will be fun to "get a clue" about scouting!
We made the trip to the scout store and dropped all of our Christmas money!
This will be a fun new adventure for all of us! How great to get to spend more time with the boys and have your calling directly benefit them at the same time! Go Scouts!:)

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Good for you. I know what you mean about a whole new world. I don't have a clue. That is nice though to accomplish 2 things at once. Good luck with your new litle Akeelah. :)

Toni said...

I know what you mean about spending all of your money on cub scout supplies - it's all so expensive. Good luck to you and the boys.